20110805

Blossoming

Friday! Just came back from the farmers market here in hermosa, a bit smaller than the manhattan beach one, but still nice. Basically just wanted to get some flowers for the weekend. 
Lunch of the day: Afghan Bolani. These guys wouldn't stop feeding me! I just wanted to try a piece, and they kept handing me more... "This is with mint and pesto cheese. This is with spicy tomato. This is with butter squash. This is with pumpkin" At one point I tried saying I really couldn't eat anymore, and the guy just replied: "Yes, don't worry!". So I ate. And felt like I had to buy some bolanis (which are something between pita and pancakes, made with flour, soybean oil, salt and spices and some filling, like spinach).

When I got home, I noticed my flowers were wrapped in a Chinese (?) newspaper.

Oh, and for those of you trying to follow this blog, you should now get the updates since I've managed, all by myself, to update my feed!

No comments: