20110908

light lunch, hot day

It's hot here in South Bay today (again! yippee!), actually a LOT warmer than when we got here in July and I was worried about the weather... I'm not worried anymore. I'll just leave the knitted jackets I started panic-stocking up on last month in the closet a bit longer and hang out with my flipflops for now.
This is the perfect, improvised, light lunch on days like these. I just threw together some cucumber, apple, pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts and macadamia nuts, a little sea salt and a drizzle of coconut oil. Yumms! You have to try this! Superfresh. Now, it's beach time.

3 comments:

thess said...

mm, that looks delicious :D

angelieeee said...

well done! look yummy and fresh! ♥
xxxo from Argentina

http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

SiljeOhlaLA said...

you have to try, seriously. soooo good and easy!