20110906

On the road

I haven't driven a car in ten years (besides that little trip with my brother where he was very ashamed of me,  hi Simon!). And for someone who doesn't use their drivers license, I've (physically) lost it an awful lot of times. A new one is on its way from Norway right this moment, which could possibly be my tenth...

Anyways, these roads actually made me feel like getting behind the steering wheel again. The thing is, I'm happy to drive as long as I can stay off the freeway, please. I actually took an online permit test last night (the one you have to take to get a california drivers license. P's doing it today, wish him good luck!), and I didn't do half bad, I promise. Ok, some of the questions are unbelievably silly, a bit of common sense takes you a long way. But I suspect my problem will be practice, not theory...


No comments: